Raspberry cookies with oat flour. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Oat flour is naturally gluten free, and it's great for baking cookies. However, as oats are often packaged in factories that also produce wheat flour, they can sometimes get contaminated.
Oatmeal Surprise Cookies Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks. Stir in the oats, oat flour and bicarbonate of soda. Fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries carefully. You can have Raspberry cookies with oat flour using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry cookies with oat flour
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats (110 grams).
- It’s 3/4 cup of oat flour (90 grams).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 40 gr of unsalted margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 120 ml of maple syrup or honey.
- You need 55 gr of diced raspberries.
- Prepare 1 of egg (medium).
Almond-Raspberry Meringue Bars "These were positively delicious! The raspberry jam melts into the perfect sauce-type consistency and the meringue on top is amazing." – morganc. Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars "Better than plain oatmeal cookies, and kids love the jam!" – LEHINGER. Raspberry Oat Bars Drop by Tbls. onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Raspberry cookies with oat flour step by step
- Whisk together the dry ingredients: rolled oats, oat flour, salt and baking powder in a medium sized bowl..
- In a larger bowl, mix the butter, egg, vanilla and maple syrup or honey together..
- Tip the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until everything is well blended..
- Dice the raspberries and fold them into the mixture..
- Place the bowl in the fridge and chill for 30 minutes. If it's still very soft leave it longer till is firm..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or spray with oil spray. Either drop the cookies into rough circles onto the parchment paper, or place a cookie cutter on the tray and spoon the mixture into them to get a circular shape..
- Preheat 180 degrees air.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the tops are firm..
- Allow the cookies cool on a baking rack for 15 min and enjoy!.
Make a small well in centers, fill with a teaspoons of raspberry preserves or jam. Take a tiny piece of dough and kindof half cover the jam down the center over just the jam. If using a cookie sheet, line it with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, mix almond flour, sweetener, and salt. These tasty Raspberry Oatmeal Cookies are great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack or when you need a little stress relief or an excuse to dance procrastinate.