Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds. My mom had a cookie book when I was a kid that had this one recipe for giant oatmeal honey cookies, and it was my go-to recipe for cookie cravings. No Sugar Sugar Cookies Honey Recipes. Honey Bunches of Oats cereal is basically granola clusters and a bunch of delicious flakes with a bit of honey.
Make almond cookies with this easy recipe for the best tasting homemade almond cookies ever. Almond Cookies – these Chinese-style cookies are super crumbly and loaded with almond flakes. You will be shocked at how delicious these cookies are – you'll never know that they're gluten free, vegan, and contain no refined sugar. You can cook Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds
- You need 100 gr of oat flour.
- It’s 90 gr of oat flakes.
- You need 40 gr of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 120 ml of honey (thyme is possible).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of diced Peach medium size.
Peach Pie Oatmeal Cookies. in Baking· Clean Eating· Cookies· Desserts· Fruit· Gluten Free· Low Fat· Vegetarian. These cookies are sweetened with honey because I love that flavor pairing with peaches. Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted. The original that started it all.
Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds instructions
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
The perfect combination of crispy flakes, crunchy oat clusters with a touch of I had never had Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds and I thought they were quite tasty. I tossed in a handful of Bob's Red Mill thick cut oats for. Melomakarona are honey and nut Greek cookies that are traditionally enjoyed during the Christmas and New Year's holidays. This is an oil-based cookie recipe that produces moist cake-like cookies flavored with orange and brandy, bathed in a sweet honey syrup, and topped with chopped walnuts. Enjoy delicious flavor in every bite of Honey Bunches of Oas with Almonds!