Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds. This wholesome, honey-sweetened apple crisp is covered in an irresistible oat, almond meal and pecan topping. Whole Foods and Vegetarian Recipe Blog. These apple cookies are perfect for fall!
These thick, soft, and chewy apple oatmeal cookies are guaranteed to be your new favorite cookie for fall! Mix in the oats, then the chopped apple until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate the dough for at We used spelt flour and less nutmeg and it turned out great. You can cook Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds
- It’s 200 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 30 gr of almonds in pieces.
- You need 150 ml of almond or nut milk.
- It’s 50 gr of coconut sugar.
- You need 20 gr of soya butter.
- It’s 1 of small egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of apple in small pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinammon.
Next time I'm going to try to add. I love my oatmeal cookies to be chock-full of oats, so I actually use more oats than flour. Be sure to use the instant kind because they provide a better chewy texture. Just like their namesake, these Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies are full of fruit and lots of warm spices.
Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds step by step
- Cut the apple (any kind in small pieces).
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients and stir. Put also the apples and give another light stir. Let it get firm in the fridge for an hour..
- Make small bites with help of 2 spoons and put them in a tray..
- Preheat the oven in 170 degrees and bake them for 12-15 minutes depends the oven..
- Let them cool in the tray for 15 min and….enjoy!!!!.
Apple Cookies loaded with fresh apples, cinnamon and oatmeal are the softest, chewiest, most addicting Fall cookie! The dough requires chilling which means you can make the dough the day/night. While oats are naturally gluten-free, they're often contaminated in the field or during production, so it's necessary to buy certified gluten-free oats if you need these cookies to be. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect thing to bake any day of the year but I especially love Add flour mixture to dough mix until combined, then mix in apples. Scoop dough out using a A delicious, soft cake-like cookie filled with oats, loaded with tiny chunks of apples and swirled with.