Keto Cheesecake. Making rich, creamy cheesecake is easier than you think. Almond meal can work ok, but the texture won't be as nice. Otherwise, you can mix it up by using other nuts – macadamia nut flour or ground pecans would also be delicious!
This keto cheesecake can absolutely hold its own against any traditional cheesecake. Eat it plain, or topped with strawberries or a scoop of Keto Ice Cream!. To test the final recipe and make sure it received the seal of approval even from people not on any special diet whatsoever, I sought out the toughest audience of friends who aren't vegan, gluten. You can have Keto Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of stevia.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter melted.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 5 (8 oz) of blocks cream cheese- room temp.
- Prepare 5 of room temp eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of swerve(powdered).
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extra.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
Keto Blueberry Cheesecake is delicious, easy to prepare, and uses a simple blueberry puree swirled in for a truly stunning dessert. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes are another wonderful way to bring together two of everyone's favorite desserts! Coat the inside of the pan lightly with cooking spray. Cheesecake is probably the most keto adaptable dessert recipe there is.
Keto Cheesecake step by step
- Combine almond flour, stevia, cinnamon salt and melted butter until sticks together. Press into the bottom of a cheesecake pan bottom all the way around the pan. Refrigerator crust in fridge for at least 20 minutes..
- In stand mixer combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add one egg at a time and slowly add the sugar (1/3 at a time) until mixture is smooth and creamy. Next add vanilla extract. Poor batter into cheesecake springform pan and bake for 50 minutes or until slightly brown on top. Turn the oven off and crack door for 25 minutes more. Remove and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes..
- Remove springform sides and wrap in cling film. Refrigerate over night!.
With that being said, most of the ingredients used to make today's keto cheesecake recipe are found in "normal" cheesecake. Really the only changes are the sweetener and the crust. There really isn't much difference between a "normal" cheesecake and this Keto cheesecake. The only thing we need to replace is the sweetener to make it sugar free, and the crust to make it gluten free. This creamy rich New York Style Keto Cheesecake is the ultimate low carb dessert.