Candy Corn Sugar Cookies. Start with a batch of sugar cookies and divide your dough into three equal portions. These Candy Corn Sugar Cookies are the solution. They're just a basic sugar cookie, but with candy corn and caramel chips stirred in, making little Tip: If adding candy corn into the cookie dough, when spooning dough onto the cookie sheet, be sure to either have candy corn within the center of.
So these bars basically solve that whole situation. They look like candy corn, but taste like sugar cookies. Bake a batch of sugar cookies and top each with a piece of candy corn for a sweet fall dessert. You can have Candy Corn Sugar Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy Corn Sugar Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Candy corns, for topping.
These petite fall treats will charm all but the grumpiest ghouls. Simple sugar cookies are garnished with candy corn pieces for a sweet fall treat. These cookies don't spread, giving you defined edges! Lots of notes for perfect The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe.
Candy Corn Sugar Cookies instructions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set it aside. In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the butter and sugar together until creamed together. Then add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined, scraping down the sides as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix on low speed until combined. Dough will be thick. Scoop about 2 tbsp. of dough per cookie and roll into balls. Place the dough balls onto a plate, cover with foil or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours (and up to 4 days)..
- Once the dough has chilled and you're ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.arrange the dough balls onto the trays, about 3 inches apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned on the edges. The centers should still look very soft. Immediately press a couple of candy corn gently into the tops of each cookie..
- Let them cool on the trays for 5 minutes, before moving them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week..
This is just a friendly reminder that Christmas is officially less than one month away, so if you aren't freaking out yet. Candy corn lovers and haters can unite over this delicious sugar cookie recipe by Jason Barrows. It's festive and easy to make but no actual candy corn was. These candy corn cookies are PACKED with candy corn and white chocolate chips. Growing up with more sugar in our house than in many bakeries, she's usually pretty immune to what I make.