Keto friendly sugar cookies. We usually wait until December while watching traditional. Cut-out cookies are a long-standing holiday tradition in my husband's family. That's why I wanted to replicate these Christmas cookies in a way that is keto friendly but still stayed true to the original recipe.
You will stay in Ketosis while. It has health benefits you won't find in other natural sweeteners like stevia, monk fruit sweetener, and erythritol. For a simple sugar, allulose is as keto as it gets. You can cook Keto friendly sugar cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly sugar cookies
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of swerve sweetener.
- It’s Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
It enhances fat oxidation, lowers your blood sugar, may improve your insulin sensitivity, and could even. No chips, no pretzels, and no cookies! But there are actually a ton of low-carb snacks that are both delicious and keto-friendly. This recipe swaps out regular white sugar with a granulated sweetener of your choice, but you could totally use regular sugar if your diet permits.
Keto friendly sugar cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven at 300 f. Mix first 4 ingredients.add melted butter.add 1 egg, mixture very well. Until they are all combined..
- Lay cookie sheet with parchment paper and Using measuring cup place the dough evenly into cookie sheet and use your fingers to press the portions, cook about 25-27 minutes, until edges turn brown. since I doubled the ingredients I had 23 cookies so far, you will have 12.
Keto Cookie Dough recipe is a super easy, no-bake low carb dessert that is easy to make. Out of all the Keto-friendly sugars, Erythritol gives you the best results when baking. It produces a nice even bake, without any odd after-tastes or finishes. It's made by combining this Keto-friendly sugar with oligosaccharides and natural flavors. These keto cookies are perfect for any party or special occasion.