Easy Sugar Cookies. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda. This easy sugar cookie recipe requires no chilling, no rolling and makes soft sugar cookies that stay chewy for DAYS! These cookies don't spread, giving you defined edges!
Make these kind of cookies cause they're delicious, crispy and yummy! Try making one of these to have a great snack just for you! Combine the flour and salt in a small bowl. You can have Easy Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 3 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 Cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s of Items needed.
- You need of Food processor or mixer.
- It’s of Measuring cups/spoons.
This easy sugar cookie recipe is fun to make, and the results are delicious! It yields lightly sweet To me, baking sugar cookies still feels like the first sign that Christmas is on its way, and this easy. This Sugar Cookie Icing recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients and incredibly easy to make too. This recipe is NO CHILL meaning you can roll out the dough and cut out shapes immediately!
Easy Sugar Cookies instructions
- Once ingredients have been gathered start by adding in 2 sticks of cold butter, and the sugar into your food processor. (For this recipe I use a good processor, however you can also use a stand or hand mixer as well.) Mix or pulse until well combined..
- Next add in salt,vanilla extract, baking powder, and the egg. Mix until well combined..
- Next add in the flour. I add the flour in one cup at a time mixing in-between. This is an easier process for the food processor and mixer system..
- After dough has formed take out of bowl or processor and spread some flour onto your counter. Kneed the dough a few times to ensure it is well form. Transfer the dough to a bowl and let chill a minimum of 30 mins. In the fridge..
- Once dough is done chilling you will have yourself a easy sugar cookie dough great for making cut outs and Decorating! Once you have formed your cookies cook at 375* for 8-10 min (check at 8min cook time may vary).
Nothing says year-round holiday fun like baking easy sugar cookies and decorating them with family and friends. Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, even the Fourth of July. There's something spectacular about a simple, yet perfect, soft sugar cookie. Today I'm going to show you how to make sugar cookies that will make your head spin. This simple recipe makes versatile vanilla sugar cookie dough that is easy to roll and holds its When I originally published this sugar cookie recipe three years ago it was my first time ever making.