Ice Cream Stuffed Cookie Cups.
You can cook Ice Cream Stuffed Cookie Cups using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Stuffed Cookie Cups
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/8 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/8 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 packages of ice cream.
- You need of dark chocolate sprinkles.
Ice Cream Stuffed Cookie Cups instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk and 3/4 of the chocolate sprinkles.
- Add yogurt bit by bit if the mixture is not crumbly.
- Preheat the oven at 180℃ for 10 mins.
- Grease the muffin tray and then mould the dough into the cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes till they harden.
- Let them cool and then scoop ice cream on and sprinkle the remaining chocolate and enjoy!!.