Cake Mix Birthday Cake Cookies Or Holiday cake cookies. Next-day mail order Birthday Cookies, nationwide. Great recipe for Cake Mix Birthday Cake Cookies Or Holiday cake cookies. I like to change it up and use the different holidays cake mixes.
Admittedly, cookies aren't my favourite thing to make. This is Liv for Cake, after all. But in an effort to add a little variety (and for something a little less time consuming), I bring you these bright and cheery Birthday Cake Cookies! You can have Cake Mix Birthday Cake Cookies Or Holiday cake cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cake Mix Birthday Cake Cookies Or Holiday cake cookies
- Prepare 1 box of confetti cake mix.
- You need 1 stick of butter soft at room temperature.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
You can decorate and customize this cookie cake for a birthday or other special occasion! For the white chocolate chips, I used those red and green swirled ones that Nestle puts out at holiday time. I chilled the dough a bit in the fridge before doing the first dozen, and then set the bowl back in the fridge between each dozen to make it just a smidge easier to. how to make chocolate cake mix cookies. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Cake Mix Birthday Cake Cookies Or Holiday cake cookies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside..
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cake mix, butter, mix until combined, if you want extra add more sprinkles and continue mixing until well incorporated.(can be done by hand, that’s how I do it my hand mixer been broken for awhile now.).
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto your prepared baking sheets and bake for about 9 to 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. (I did mine for 8 mins).
- Note- AKA Unicorn farts, or Christmas unicorn farts 🦄 💨.
These are some of my favorite cake mix cookie recipes from The Cookie Rookie and from other bloggers. Some of them are more simple and straightforward, while other recipes really take cake mix cookies to the next level. They're all delicious and so easy to make. Take it from Betty: shortcuts can be a lifesaver in the kitchen. Using boxed cake mix as the base for easy, chewy and oh-so-delicious cookies.