Simple Sugar Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
Made with just a few simple ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen! Cookies Easy Sugar Cookies Recipe European Print This. I baked sugar cookies in pre-formed holiday baking sheets (I stuffed the dough in the decorative slots)for my children and nieces to decorate. You can have Simple Sugar Cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Sugar Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of almond extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare of Frosting-.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of milk.
I loved this recipe because it really is simple and when baked in the pre-formed Christmas baking sheet (found at bed, bath & beyond) they were thick and soft! Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients until just blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
Simple Sugar Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar..
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until combined..
- Add salt, baking powder and flour and mix until well incorporated..
- Cover dough bowl with plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Roll cookies into 1-inch balls and flatten with the bottom of a glass until 1/4 inch thick..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes..
- Let cool completely..
- In stand mixer or large mixing bowl, beat together powdered sugar and butter until creamy. Mix in vanilla and milk until smooth..
- Frost cooled cookies with frosting..
- You can also roll out this recipe and cut with cookie cutters for fun shapes..
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. This Recipe is a State Fair Blue Ribbon winner. This is an easy sugar cookie recipe, you don't have to roll it out, and the cookies are soft and chewy, unlike other sugar cookies. Powdered sugar, for rolling out dough Get the recipe for Sugar Cookies.