White Chocolate Cookies with a Cookies and Cream Center.
You can cook White Chocolate Cookies with a Cookies and Cream Center using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cookies with a Cookies and Cream Center
- You need 6 oz of white chocolste, not chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salted butter, at room te,peratue.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of 8 ounce bag cookies and cream drops.
- Prepare 4 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
White Chocolate Cookies with a Cookies and Cream Center step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour and baking soda, set aside.
- Melt white chocolate just until smooth.
- In a large bowl best butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla then melted white chocolate until blendec.
- Add flour mixture and beat on low just until blended.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on pre p are pans.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, just 7ntil puffed and light golden.
- Remove from oven and press a cookies and cream drop gently in center. Transfer to racks to cool.
- Melt the 4 ounces of semi sweet chocolate just unti smooth.
- Driz x le over cookies and alow cookies to sit to set chocolate.