Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake. This Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe from Delish.com is the best. Here's what you need: pre-made cookie dough, cream cheese, granulated sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract, eggs, chocolate syrup. Optional, drop half teaspoonfuls of cookie dough on top of the cheesecake batter.
I thought, there's no such thing as too much chocolate! That's all I had to tell. Everyone who tries this scrumptious cookie dough cheesecake loves it. —Julie Craig, Kewaskum, Wisconsin. You can cook Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese (8 ounce), softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Reeses’s cookie dough.
- It’s 1 of graham cracker crust.
Chocolate Chip Cookie – Dough CheesecakeCreamy Cheesecake Loaded with Our Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough and Walnuts. The Reese's® trademark and trade dress are. The dough will be kind of wet but harden up in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake. I used graham cracker crumbs for my crust since I didn't have any Oreos or chocolate crumbs on hand.
Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake step by step
- Beat together in large bowl with an electric mixer : cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract……
- Add eggs and cinnamon powder, mix well…….
- Break up part of the cookie dough, about 1/2 cup, and stir into cream cheese mixture……..
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust……..
- Top pie with remaining cookie dough……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Let cool before serving, or refrigerate overnight for best flavor ! Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Feel free to use whatever you prefer. Today's recipe for Cookie Dough Cheesecake is one of our favorites to date. We wanted to incorporate cookie dough into as much of this recipe as possible so we included it within the cheesecake itself & as the base of the cheesecake simply by combining some cooked chocolate chip. NOTE: with the remaining cookie dough, make some mini cookies to decorate the top with. Take your prepared cookie dough crust out of the refrigerator; place the pan over a piece of aluminum foil and fold the foil over the pan so the exterior is completely covered; this will prevent water Pour the cheesecake batter into the cookie dough crust… … and spread it evenly all the way to the sides.