Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well. Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips + additional for topping.
You will never need another double chocolate chip cookie recipe. This one is SO thick and fudgy and basically what chocolate lover dreams are made of. It's beyond soft and so moist it puts some bakery cookies to shame. My son and I made these after reviewing multiple "double chocolate chip cookie" recipes and related reviews.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set this aside. In the large bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and both sugars together until smooth, then add the egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix on low speed until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Lastly, beat in the chocolate chips just until they are incorporated into the dough. Cover the dough tightly with plastic wrap and chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a few large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Roll the dough into balls, about 1 tbsp of dough per ball and place on the trays about 1 inch or so apart..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The centers will still look very underbaked with the edges set and that's how you want them to be. If you'd like, immediately press additional chocolate chips gently into the tops of the cookies. Let them cool for about 10 minutes on the baking tray, them remove them to a wire rack to cool completely..
I want to make double dark chocolate chip cookies but if I use the original recepie with the dark chocolate cocoa powder it will be too bitter. Easy to make and to customize to your liking. These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.