Mincemeat Cookies. WE CALL these "Santa's cookies" because they're what we put out for Santa instead of the usual decorated Christmas cutouts. This was pretty similar to the mincemeat cookie recipe on my package of mincemeat. The Best Mincemeat Cookies Recipes on Yummly
Mincemeat Bar Cookies are a perfect treat for mincemeat lovers. I prefer mincemeat cookies to the more traditional and intense mincemeat pie. My great-aunt used to make mincemeat cookies every year and I loved them. You can cook Mincemeat Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mincemeat Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter – softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (packed) light brown sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of prepared mincemeat.
- It’s 3 1/4 cups of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
I Hate mincemeat, but these are the best cookies in the world. They are a cake like, soft cookie, and like a apple spice cookie. Mincemeat Cookies Mince Meat Calorie Diet Saturated Fat Cookie Bars Allrecipes Christmas Cookies Baking Soda Cookie Recipes. All-purpose flour, salt, baking soda, vegetable shortening, sugar, eggs, mincemeat.
Mincemeat Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on low to cream together..
- Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mincemeat. Stir by hand to incorporate..
- Add 1/2 of flour mixture. Beat on low until just incopprated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add remainder of flour mixtures. Beat on low again until just incorporated..
- Drop 2 tbs of batter for each cookie onto baking sheet, spaced 2-3 inches apart. Bake in oven for 10 minutes..
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat baking process until all batter is used up. Enjoy!.
Cream shortening, adding sugar gradually and cream until fluffy. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well. Combine flour, soda, and salt; mix well, and stir into creamed mixture. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.