Christmas Cut Out Cookies. Cut out with Christmas cookie cutters of your choice. Using a floured spatula, transfer cookies to greased baking sheets. Sugar cut-out cookies with a hint of anise flavoring.
My goal this month has been to bring you cookie recipes Now we're moving on to these delicious and easy Christmas Cut-Out Sugar Cookies. See more ideas about Christmas cookies decorated, Cookie Christmas Sugar Cookies – Mini Pie Kitchen. This sugar cookie recipe is simply the best. You can have Christmas Cut Out Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Cut Out Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need as needed of Icing and sprinkles,.
Cut out the cookies with cookie cutters, transfer to a lined baking sheet, and bake for approx. Cut-out Christmas sugar cookies with crisp edges and soft centers. To make rolling easier, divide the sugar cookie dough in half- it's easier to roll out smaller sections of dough. Let cool on the baking pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Christmas Cut Out Cookies instructions
- Cream together butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar..
- Separately, mix together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients into wet. Mix in nuts..
- Roll out dough to about 1/2 a centimeter and cut out using a cookie cutter as desired. Feel free to re-roll out scraps to use all the dough..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Let cookies cool before adding icing and sprinkles..
Photos of My Christmas Cutout Sugar Cookies. The thicker the cookies, the softer the cookie. Cut out shapes and use a spatula to transfer to prepared baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned around the edges. Their favorite part is rolling out the dough and using the different cookie cutters.