Holiday Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Some are simple, some are fancy — all of them are baked with a lot of heart.
Whip up a batch or two of these holiday cookies for teachers, hostess gifts, coworkers, or for your family to enjoy on a cozy night in. When it comes to holiday cookie recipes, we have it all. Gingerbread, peppermint and meringue, oh my! You can cook Holiday Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Holiday Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of Sprinkles.
- You need of Hershey's kisses, any kind.
Get the ultimate guide to Christmas cookies with this round up of the most amazing holiday cookie recipes. Bake up a few dozen this. Cookies are pretty much the best part of Christmas, right? Whether you're making them for a party, Santa, or just a cozy night in by the fireplace, there's always a reason to whip up a batch of.
Holiday Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat your softened butter with sugars. Mix in peanut butter, egg and vanilla..
- Mix in flour and baking soda. Mix in a few tablespoons of sprinkles..
- Roll into balls (I rolled balls into sprinkles too). Bake for 10 mins..
- Let cookies cool for about 5 minutes then gently push Kisses on top of cookies (too soon and they will melt)..
The weather outside may be frightful, but these Christmas cookie recipes are absolutely delightful. Cozy up with a cup of hot cocoa as you take bite after bite of shortbread, palmiers, crinkle cookies, and so much more this holiday season. On the first day of Christmas, our true love gave to us: all of the icing, all of the sugar, and all of the best recipes for Christmas cookies!. Make your holiday countdown the most indulgent one. With the right cookie recipes, these tasty little holiday treats are ready for any occasion: Gift exchanges, office holiday parties, school celebrations, family gatherings, and more can all benefit from the addition of a few of the best Christmas cookies, just like all holiday greetings and Instagram posts are improved with the inclusion of.