Cherry Cheesecake Cookies. Cherry Cheesecake Cookies have all the flavors of traditional cheesecake – in cookie form. They'll be a new holiday favorite for years to come! This post is sponsored on behalf of Glad and Walmart.
The sweet cream cheese dough is encased in a layer of crushed graham crackers and the center is filled with tart cherries. Talk about a crowd-pleaser, these cookies have been raved and raved and raved about everytime I have made them. Cherry cheesecake cookies contain only enough flour necessary to hold them together so that the cookie remains a cool, creamy and tangy bite of actual cheesecake. You can cook Cherry Cheesecake Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheesecake Cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of finely crushed graham crackers (about 1 sleeve).
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg, separated.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Cherry pie filling.
Cookies are rolled in crushed graham crackers and topped with pie cherries. These cheesecake cookies are your new favorite cookie a cheesecake craving. Cherry Cheesecake Cookies walk the perfect line between cookie and cake- They taste like a bite of your favorite cheesecake, but have the portability and chewy crumb of a cookie. A cookbook recipe exclusively for All-Access members from The Perfect Cookie.
Cherry Cheesecake Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder..
- In a medium bowl, with a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg white and beat until well combined..
- Stir graham cracker mixture into butter mixture until combined..
- In another medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and granulated sugar until combined. Add in egg yolk and vanilla and mix until smooth..
- Using a medium cookie scoop about 2 tablespoons, scoop out the cookie dough and place on prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly, pressing your thumb or a round measuring teaspoon into the center of the ball to create a small bowl shape. Repeat with the remaining dough..
- Spoon or pipe the cream cheese mixture into the indents you made in the cookies..
- Bake for 12 minutes or until filling is barely set and the cookies are lightly golden..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before removing them and cooking completely on wire rack..
- Spoon cherry pie filling onto your cookies before serving..
A cookbook recipe exclusively for All-Access members from The Perfect Cookie. Cheesecake is delicious, but its decadence comes at a price; it's one of the fussiest desserts to prepare.. These cookies are excellent for parties and potluck dinners, but they are also great during the holidays. Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut. Halvah apple pie apple pie brownie donut cheesecake.