Cheese Cake (Easy). Never mind the sour cream, farmer's cheese, cream cheese, water bath, and worrying about a sunken center. An easy no-bake cheesecake using powdered whipped topping and flavored with cherry brandy. Decorate with chocolate syrup and fresh fruit slices, or just serve on its own.
Baked cheesecake has egg in the cream cheese batter (it helps with that fluffy, silky You make a crust—typically made of graham cracker—and then a cream cheese filling. Easy and so good for holidays, weddings, or whatever the occasion! It is also good with other flavors of fruit pie filling. You can cook Cheese Cake (Easy) using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Cake (Easy)
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of butter (small cubes).
- Prepare 2 oz of cream cheese (small cubes).
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 6 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s of Hot water.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
- You need of EQUIPMENTS NEEDED:.
- Prepare of Hand mixer.
- You need of Parchment paper.
This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. Put the shortbread biscuits into a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until broken. Check out these cheesecake recipes that are tasty all year-round!
Cheese Cake (Easy) instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F..
- In a cooking pot set to medium heat stir milk, butter and cream cheese. Stir ingredients until combined. Set aside and let it cool..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolk until soft. While mixing, pour in cheese mixture. Make sure all ingredients are combined..
- Sift in cornstarch and flour into the mixture to avoid lumps. Continue mixing until incorporated..
- In a separate mixing bowl. Whisk egg whites with the hand mixer until fluffy and gradually add sugar. Keep mixing until soft peaks/meringue are formed..
- On the Cheese mixture gradually add meringue and fold until evenly combined. Keep repeating process until all meringue are used..
- Grease the bottom of the baking pan with melted butter or cooking spray. (I used 9"x11" loaf pan) and line the inner sides with parchment paper..
- Pour mixture. And drop pan 2-3 times to remove excess air bubbles..
- On a larger tray, line 2 paper towels and place baking pan on top of it. To make sure pan is evently heated during baking and larger tray with hot water. (About 0.5 – 1.0 in of water, just demonstrated how it is done for beginners like me).
- Bake for 25 mins, then decrease oven temperature to 285°F and bake for additional 55 mins..
- Let it cool for about an hour before taking off the pan..
- Sift powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy..
Explore My Food and Family for all-season cheesecake recipes or special seasonal treats. Individual No-Bake Cheesecake – Creamy and mousse-like, this mini no-bake cheesecake is served in individual dishes, making it a fancy yet simple dessert. A creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread tops a crust made of crushed Oreo cookies to make this irresistible baked cheesecake.—Nick Iverson. Put these easy cheesecake ideas on your must try list! From Strawberry Cheesecake to No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars.