Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Specialty Gifts, Gourmet Nuts, Dried Fruit, Candy, Coffee & Favors The tops won't be totally set yet, but that's how you want them. Mix until creamy and well combined, about three minutes. Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix for a minute or two more, until it's light and fluffy.; In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
NOTE: this recipe does NOT contain flour!!! Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. They are gluten-free, chewy and soft! You can cook Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (melted).
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanutbutter (i use Jiff).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of large eggs plus one egg yolk.
You probably have all the ingredients in stock! Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Melt butter in microwave. Pour melted butter in mixing bowl. Add the peanutbutter and mix vigorously..
- Add both sugars and mix. Add eggs one at a time then add the yolk. Mix till creamy smooth..
- Start adding the flour mixture a little at a time until completely mixed. Stir in the chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 min..
Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. I don't know what it's like weather wise where you live, but for us, Fall is in the air and I'm loving it! Everyday this week has been just warm enough for shorts and a sweatshirt (my go-to uniform in the early days of Autumn) and in the evenings, a most glorious chill settles in. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.