Easy Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars.
You can have Easy Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars
- You need 1 1/2 cup of of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 8 oz of of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of of vanilla (or more to taste).
- You need 2 1/2 cup of of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of For Frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of softened butter.
- Prepare 5 oz of of softened cream cheese.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of Thin with milk or lemon juice to get desired consistency..
Easy Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars step by step
- Mix eggs, butter, sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla until smooth and creamy..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well..
- Spread dough into a 12 x 17 jelly roll pan. Dough will be super, duper sticky! You will need to spread it in the pan like you are icing a cake. I used a large silicone head spatula to spread dough..
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven until golden brown (about 20 mins). Don't over cook or your cookies will be dry..
- For frosting: cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar. Thin with milk or lemon juice to get desired consistency..
- Ice cookies when completely cool. Decorate if desired. Cut into squares. Store in tightly sealed container. No need to refrigerate..