Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies. Keep their spirits up with delicious snacks delivered straight to their door! A recipe for chocolate chip keto cookies has been the hands-down most popular request I've been getting over and over again from readers this past month. On one day in particular, I received four separate requests within hours of each other – and that was when I knew the recipe needed to go to the very top of my to-make list.
Cure your cookie cravings with chewy cookies that taste and have that full-sugar cookie texture. For more keto cookie recipes, bookmark this page. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the coconut oil and sweetener with an electric mixer until well combined. You can have Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 C of coconut oil.
- You need 1 C of Xylitol or other sugar substitute.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 4 of large eggs, room temp.
- Prepare 6 C of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s C of dark chocolate chips (eyeball it).
- Prepare C of chopped pecans (eyeball it).
Delicious keto chocolate chip cookies recipe. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are low carb, gluten free and totally delicious. They are a great snack to keep at your desk or drawer for when hunger strikes. So naturally, keto chocolate chip cookies had to be next.
Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies step by step
- Heat the oven on 350°F and prep cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the coconut oil, stevia, vanilla, and eggs, until smooth..
- Sift the almond flour, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl, then gradually mix ½ cup of flour at a time into the wet mixture. When the flour is fully incorporated, use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips, pecans, and any additional toppings..
- Measure a tbsp of cookie dough, place on the prepped pan two inches apart, and gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes for a more chewy cookie, and 15+ minutes for a crispy bite. Let it cool for approx 20 minutes before you enjoy!.
Quick and simple low carb chocolate shortbread cookie bites. Get ready to mix up the most delicious cookies with this keto chocolate chip shortbread cookie bites recipe. How many carbs are in Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies? You might think that the net carb count is pretty high. You can find the full nutritional information just below the.