Chocolate Chip Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.
The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of soft salted butter.
- You need of Chocolate chips to your delight.
What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that's ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits. Here's how: How To Freeze Cookie Dough. The chocolate chip cookie baking duties are still very much mostly out of my hands.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Meanwhile, cut a baking paper for lining your baking sheet. Set aside..
- Mix the dry ingredients together until fully incorporated. Set aside..
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the eggs and vanilla..
- Using a mixer, mix the butter and sugars. Dont over mix or the butter will start to melt fast..
- Pour and mix the butter-sugars mixture into the dry ingredients and mix by folding..
- Pour in the egg mixture and mix. Try not to overmix..
- Now, pour in the chocolate chips. Mix until all are fully incorporated..
- Check your dough. You should be able to form a ball with it at least using a spoon or it should not be runny. If it's runny or you think it's too soft, keep it in freezer for about 20 minutes..
- When you are ready to bake, scoop a spoonful of the dough. Arrange with 2 inches apart on your lined baking sheet. Top with a few pieces of choco chips for looks. Be sure that your oven is preheated at 190°C..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a regular oven. Or, 8 minutes in a convection oven. Or, until the bottom part of the cookies are almost dark brown. You don't want to burn them beauties..
- When done, remove the batch from the oven. Remove the cookies from the baking paper and transfer on a rack to cool before serving..
Like this Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. Actually, I think that no one, whether it's a child or an Especially when it's a chocolate chip cookie! Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies are everyone's favorite. Year after year Chocolate Chip Cookies are rated the most popular by people all over the world. This recipe calls for a good amount of sugar.