Chocolate Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies "The only change I have made to this recipe is to use mint-flavored chocolate chips, if they are available.
I did not change the recipe at all, and it turned out perfect!" – iloverawfish In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. You can have Chocolate Cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies
- It’s 500 g of Gluten free flour.
- Prepare 200 g of chocolate chips 90% dark.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Chocolate Peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of Large egg.
- You need 4 Tbsp of water.
Bake these chocolate cookies with recipes from Food Network's expert chefs. Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the creamed mixture and mix until combined. In a medium bowl, mix the cocoa. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Chocolate Cookies instructions
- In one bowl, mix the chocolate peanut butter, the large egg and the water, untill you get a creamy texture. In another bowl mix the flour with the chocolate chips..
- Add the creamy previous made (Step 1) to the floor and chips, and mix it untill get a dough. knead it until you get a compact dough and form a large ball. Once you get the Big ball, take little portions and make the cookie..
- Put all the cookies in the oven at 190° for 10-12 min. Enjoy it.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins.