Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These cookies are easy to make and so delicious! Is there anything better than a soft, thick, and chewy cookie? This moist and chewy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe makes the best version of an old favorite.
You've made oatmeal-raisin cookies before, so why try these? For the perfect winner to fill up your cookie jar, bake these got-it-all oatmeal cookies loaded with raisins and nuts. Her oatmeal cookies usually included walnuts and raisins, though you can skip either if you want. You can have Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need 2 Cups of AP Flour SPOON FLOUR INTO MEASURING CUP.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 Cup of unsalted, melted butter (slightly cooled).
- You need 1 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1.5 Cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 Cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans optional.
The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are hard to beat. They are great for breakfast, as a snack.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well combined. Beat in cinnamon, vanilla, egg and egg yolk. Mix until creamy and light..
- Mix in flour until just blended. Stir in raisins and nuts and oats..
- Use 1/4 cup measurements and spoon mixture onto baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes. You're looking for brown edges but still soft in the middle..
- Let cool and enjoy 🥰.
They're soft and chewy and loaded with oats, raisins and a hint of cinnamon. The best Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe ever!! These cookies are extra moist, soft & chewy! If you love your oatmeal cookies soft and chewy, this is THE Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe for you! A friend gave me the recipe for these cookies many years ago, and they're as delicious as the ones Mom used to make.