Peanut Butter Bars. A one bowl recipe, very fast and easy to make & SO TASTY. HELPFUL HINTS: When the recipe says to "fold chocolate chips into the batter" = STIR them in with a stiff spoon. You wont see me use the words "BEST" in too many recipes, because a lot of people have great variations of a lot of dishes.
I couldn't resist any longer, I HAD to have some for myself! But you know me, I love my […] Reply. The competition was high, but you can imagine which dessert disappeared first. You can have Peanut Butter Bars using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Bars
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 Cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 2 Tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Icing sugar.
- You need 4 Tsp of peanut butter.
- You need 4 Tsp of milk.
And as long as there's no cross-contamination, this recipe is gluten-free. Grease a large cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Mix together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together ½ cup milk, vanilla extract, eggs.
Peanut Butter Bars instructions
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Put dough in a 17 1/2+ 12 1/2 baking sheet,.
- Spread Chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 400f till done.
- Spread the glaze,when it’s still warm.
Due to high demand, some products may not be available at this time. Save the crumbs for your graham cracker crusts! Now, since there are no crumbly graham cracker bits in here, we are going to need to chill the bars a bit longer in the fridge for them to firm up properly. They'll need a few hours in the fridge to set completely and you. The perfect easy dessert to make any day of the week!