Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies. All The Fun And Flavor Of Principe In A Cookie. Giant Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies; Laura's Newest Recipe. A fun and tasty approach in providing an alfresco dessert for the whole family to enjoy.
Stir the flour and baking soda into the creamed mixture and then fold in the chocolate chips. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour and baking soda, stir into the creamed mixture. You can cook Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tea spoon of cinimon.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter- room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of wite chocolate chips you can use emu thing for the batter.
How to make a Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie: This giant chocolate chip cookie is so easy to make. Mix together the dough, press it into a circle (or into a springform pan) and bake. This cookie would be very easy to customize if you want a different kind of chocolate chips, or M&M's or something in it instead. How to Make Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Learn how to make homemade chocolate chip cookies with this quick and easy recipe.
Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Prea heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix all.
- Make balls.
With crisp edges and soft, chewy centers, these easy chocolate chip cookies are sure to become a family favorite. Check out our range of giant cookies that come with a white chocolate base! Freshly-baked, hand-iced and perfect for any occasion. These Giant Galaxy Chocolate Chip cookies are basically the middle between my chocolate cookie recipes and my cookie bar recipes. Trust me, there is a reason, and I adore this recipe so much.