Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake. These lemon cheesecake bars are so creamy, so rich and lemony. Easy and refreshing dessert that you must try! If you are a lemon dessert lover, you need to.
Each individual cheesecake starts with a Graham Cracker Crust. Next, is a creamy smooth and. The secret to truly lemony cheesecake. You can have Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake
- You need 2 packages (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of lemon, zested (make sure you only zest the yellow part of your lemon, the white part is bitter ! 😖).
- Prepare 1 (6 ounce) of graham cracker crust.
- Prepare of Cool whip.
The lemon in this cheesecake is two-fold—it's in the batter in the form of zest and also on top of the For this cheesecake, freeze it before you add the lemon curd topping. Once the cake has thawed, go ahead and spread the curd over the top and serve. No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is extra creamy, bursting with lemon, and the perfect easy cheesecake recipe. I think my Mum's favorite recipe on the blog is this lemon cheesecake with blueberry compote.
Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake step by step
- In a bowl beat together with a hand mixer cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and eggs until creamy…….
- With a spoon stir into cream cheese mixture the zested lemon peel……
- Pour cream cheese mixture into your graham cracker crust…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes……..
- Cool and refrigerate cream cheese pie for several hours or overnight, covered…….
- Garnish each serving with cool whip and enjoy 😉!.
She ended up making it for Easter (sadly I wasn't there to enjoy it) – but after her telling me. This lemon cheesecake recipe makes the lightest creamiest no bake lemon cheesecake EVER! I made this recipe for Easter dinner. If I made it again I would go with a completely edible garnish like a yellow or green jelly bean on each slice. Vibrant and zingy flavours are key to this triple-tested cheesecake recipe.