Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. The results were so disappointing as the dough spread in the pan creating one giant, flat, crumbly cookie.
Mix in the chocolate chips by hand until evenly distributed throughout. These cookies are easy to through together and yummy! Chunky is ok if you want some peanut chunks in it. You can have Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 12 oz. of bag mini chocolate chips.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Growing up, my Mom was known for her freezer stash of cookies.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter..
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Slowly add in salt, baking soda and flour. Once combined fold in chocolate chips..
- Scoop into balls and press down to slightly flatten on a baking pan covered with parchment paper..
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes in the middle rack of the oven..
She stuck with the same recipe for years, and years, and years. Scoop the dough by the tablespoonful onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (a tablespoon cookie scoop is best for this job) and push the top of the dough to flatten just slightly. Remove them from the oven, and cool right on the pan. Made with loads of chocolate chips and deliciously thick. Everyone will love them, not just the kids!