Apple Oatmeal Cookies. Find Out How To Make Oatmeal Cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar. Beat in the eggs until well blended.
I immediately knew that an apple oatmeal cookie had to happen and immediately. I quickly gathered some oatmeal cookie ingredients and made a batch, then tossed in some chopped apple. Once these came out of the oven, I felt like I finally had a winning recipe. You can have Apple Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick), softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored & small chopped.
But once I took a bite of the cookies? These apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies have climbed to the tippy top of my favorite cookie list. I got this recipe idea from all of you. Over the past few weeks, I've gotten several requests for chewy oatmeal cookies packed with chunks of real apples and apple spice flavor. (YUM!) Oatmeal cookies are the perfect canvas for your favorite flavors.
Apple Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- In a bowl mix together flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Chop apple and set aside..
- In mixer, cream together butter and sugars..
- Add egg and vanilla..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to mix until well blended..
- Hand mix in the oats and apples..
- Cover and place in fridge for 30 minutes. Hand roll abd place on parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle of cookie comes out clean..
Chocolate chips or cranberries are always a tasty addition, but we especially love turning them into apple oatmeal cookies. This from-scratch version is perfectly gooey on the inside with a little extra crunch on the outside and the drizzle of apple-flavored glaze takes it over the top. More apple oatmeal cookie recipes from other bloggers… ♥ Dulce de Leche Apple Caramel Oatmeal Cookies by Will Cook for Smiles ♥ Spiced Apple Oatmeal Cookies by Texanerin ♥ Oatmeal Cookies with Apples, Raisins, and Pecans by A Farmgirl's Dabbles ♥ Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies by Love From The Oven How to Make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies. Preheat oven and line baking sheets. Whisk together flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.