Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies. Jump to the Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe. Or watch our quick, straight-forward recipe video showing you how to make them. These tender and chewy chocolate cookies are so simple to make.
Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. Chewy Double-Chocolate Lactation Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are super rich, ultra fudgey, and chewy. You can have Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies
- You need 1 3/4 of margarine.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 pkg of chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of cacoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 Cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of pecans.
If you are a chocolate lover you will absolutely love these cookies. To increase the chocolate flavor even more I added in some coffee granules. Coffee helps to accentuate the cocoa powder in the cookies. Chewy double chocolate cookies with mint in the batter and on top with a sprinkling of crushed candy cane.
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well..
- Combine cake mix flour, cacoa baking soda and salt..
- Blend into creamed mixture..
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans..
- Drops by teaspoon full into ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350; f for 10 min..
Perfect for cookie exchanges, holiday gatherings or alongside a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter's night. These cookies may look a little complicated but they're actually very simple. Soft & Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies. Absolutely the best Double Chocolate Cookies I have ever tried, and more so perhaps THE BEST COOKIE ever! These were a pinch to make and they are super rich – perfect for any chocolate lover.