Oatmeal Cookies. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make. The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight container on the counter.
Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. This oatmeal cookie recipe make cookies are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. This recipe is easy and an all-time favorite! You can cook Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
How to make oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Jump to the Oatmeal Cookies Recipe or watch our quick. Oatmeal cookies recipe with step by step photos – this is a super simple recipe of making best oatmeal raisin cookies which give crisp, crunchy and chewy cookies with a lovely cinnamon flavor. These Crispy, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect combination – crispy around the edges and Oatmeal Cookies are such an old fashioned, but totally on-brand cookie!
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Mix oatmeal, flour, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl. You can also add the choco chips here if you intend to make choco chip oatmeal cookies..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Then mix in the sugars, oil, melted butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. If you are using unsalted butter, add a pinch to this step..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well..
- It will be so sticky. Once it can form to a ball, you can stop mixing..
- Set a tray with baking paper. Scoop some dough and array your cookies. With wet fingers, press the cookies to make perfect flat round cookies. You can top some chocochips on this step if you opt to "cheat" those chips. 😁.
- Put the trays with cookies into the ref. While the cookies are in the refrigerator, preheat your oven to 200°C..
- Put your tray into the oven and lower your temperature to 180°C. Cook for 8-10 minutes or take out when sides are starting to brown..
While I have lot of versions. These are best EGGLESS oatmeal cookies EVER! Perfect for lunch boxes, snacks, and desserts. They won't last long so make sure to make a double batch. Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, just like Grandma used to make, are the best cookies that take you straight back to your childhood!