Classic chocolate chip cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. This chocolate chip cookie dough has two secrets to success. The first is the addition of cornstarch, which holds in moisture to guarantee a soft-centred cookie. You can have Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of hot water.
- It’s of ¹/² tsp salt.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
The second is to chill the cookies before baking – this ensures they all bake to the same size and. Take that texture and add a bucketload of chocolate chips and you have the perfect chocolate chip cookie. The chocolate chip cookie that started it all! We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for.
Classic chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. As you know, I love cookies. These are the cookies I teach at Pinners Conference.