Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of semisweet chocochips (can be replaces with choco nibs).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies. Check out these insanely good recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until smooth..
- Add eggs and vanilla, continue to mix untill light and fluffy..
- Combine dried ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt), stir into butter mixture until well blended..
- Mix in chocochips (nibs) and walnuts. Drop bu rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven, or until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time.