THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Перевод слова thin, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Thin may refer to: a lean body shape. (See also: emaciation, underweight). Thin (web server), a Ruby web-server based on Mongrel.
From Middle English thinne, thünne, thenne, from Old English þynne, from Proto-Germanic *þunnuz ("thin") – compare *þanjaną ("to stretch, spread out") – from Proto-Indo-European *ténh₂us ("thin"), from *ten- ("to stretch"). thin. n.) Something girls (for some odd reason) aspire to be above all else, to the exclusion of healthy meals, self-confidence, and common sense. It is a vague goal that all females pursue, and that many. Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. You can cook THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Something thin is narrow or not very thick. If you wear thin socks on a cold winter day, your toes Thin can describe something that is narrow and slender, like a hair or a thread. It can also describe a. thin – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Relatively small in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually in the.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
How to use thin in a sentence. For example, she will teach how to pronounce words like 'thin' and 'thing'. She was thin, thinner than ever, and stiff as if she had withered. "You're as thin as a starved—wolf," she You remember that thin weaver who was our neighbor, don't you, brother?