Snicker Doodle Pancakes. Snickerdoodle Pancakes. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Do you like snickerdoodle cookies? snickerdoodle pancakes with warm vanilla sauce Breakfast. Enjoy these pancakes that are made using Original Bisquick® mix and served with warm vanilla sauce – a tasty.
This recipe made four small pancakes for me. I used what my family calls a "big mouth" spoon to determine the amount of batter. Snickerdoodle Pancakes – All of your favorite snickerdoodle cookies flavors in a simple pancake recipe! You can have Snicker Doodle Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snicker Doodle Pancakes
- You need 2 of cups: All purpose flour.
- Prepare 16 of tsp: Brown sugar.
- You need 1 of tsp: Cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of tsp: Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 of tsp: Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of tsp: Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cups: Milk.
- You need 1/4 of cup: Butter, melted.
- You need 2 of tsp: Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large: egg.
Cinnamon vanilla pancakes topped with cinnamon sugar and a. Satisfy your brunch craving with these gluten free pancakes! If you love snickerdoodle cookies, try the Snickerdoodle Pancake recipe made with Sweve Sweetener. Do your kids love morning pancakes ( or even dinnertime) ?
Snicker Doodle Pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients together (flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt)..
- Pour dry ingredients into a large bowl and make a well in the middle..
- Pour wet ingredients into the well (milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, egg)..
- Mix slightly with a wired whisk until all ingredients are wet..
- Now fold the batter until it is smooth..
- Cook the batter on a non-stick surface on low-medium heat until light golden colour..
- Top with maple syrup..
Pancakes are a fantastic first recipe for little hands to work on- they get to measure, mix. Mix the cinnamon/sugar topping in a small bowl and set aside. N a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and stir well. Photo by Alena Hrbkov via Getty Images. These Snickerdoodle Pancakes are more like snickerdoodle cookies due to their texture.