Earth day cookie. You could certainly use purchased sugar cookie dough, add the coloring, and create the earth shaped cookies. Either way, homemade sugar cookie dough or purchased, these are a fun cookie to celebrate the Earth! What happened on the first Earth Day?
Related Articles: This DIY Bird Bath and Coffee Filter Planet Earth craft are great activities These earth day cookies would be great if they were vegan. Have a wonderful earth day (every day) and lets do all that we can to protect our health a and this planet and all living beings here with us!! Did use just sugar cookie mix? You can cook Earth day cookie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Earth day cookie
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking power.
- Prepare of Blue food coloring.
- It’s of Green foodie coloring.
For these Earth Day cookies, you'll also need blue and green food coloring. Make sure to add enough color to get a bright vibrant dough! The cookies will bake pretty close to that color. These creative cookies with blue and green cookie dough are perfect for celebrating the Earth — on Earth Day or any day!
Earth day cookie step by step
- Pre heat over 350 cookie cookie times 10-12 mins.
- Add all dry ingredients today, light mix set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter, then add in egg, vanilla..
- Mix in dry ingredients to sugar mixture.
- Separate the dough into two separate bowls. Add green coloring to one bowl, and blue to the other, mix in the coloring to each bowl.
- Next take some dough from each bowl roll them together a little, not too much. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat (I took my cookie scoop and got some of each dough and then rolled it together better) this is the messy part..
Swap option: Save some time by using store-bought sugar cookie dough. It is fun to learn how to make Earth Day cookies from scratch. These planet Earth cookies are super creative and abstract. I especially love the added touch of the little heart on our Earth sugar cookies. Because loving our beautiful planet is what Earth Day is all about!