Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies. We're still using plenty of dark. Inspired by our Chocolate Chunk Cookie, this recipe makes eight astonishingly chocolatey cookies. For the chocolate chunks, you can buy them or you can cut up your favorite dark chocolate bar (semi sweet or bittersweet) into small chunks.
I will surely have these lactation cookies on hand too but I also like to have. Lo and behold they were from scratch and she shared the recipe with me! Her sweet gesture literally took a very dark season in my life and made it a little brighter. You can cook Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (substitute meringue powder if you don’t have eggs).
- It’s 6 of bite size Dove dark chocolate (cut into quarters).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s Dash of baking soda.
- It’s Tbsp of vanilla extract (water if you use meringue).
Why Chocolate Chunk Cookies Taste so. These Chocolate Chunk Cookies have both White and Dark Chocolate in them for a cookies and cream effect. They're quick and easy to make, and no chilling is required! I am insanely particular about the texture and thickness of my cookies, and this right here is my perfect bite of cookie.
Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixer, cream together sugar and room temperature butter.
- Add egg or meringue substitute, then add pinch of salt, dash of baking soda, and flour until combined (add 1 tbsp of water or vanilla).
- Add chocolate chunks and lightly mix.
- Bake for 12 minutes! Enjoy warm..
Tender, puffy, and fudgy with perfectly crisp edges — these chocolate chunk cookies taste better than Toll House and are more reliable. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Dark Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly on the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies with dark chocolate chunks, pistachios, and sea salt. Cookies are my favorite part of December!