Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
The high ratio of brown sugar and the extra egg yolk help contribute a rich, chewy, and thick texture with lots of flavor. Mix in the chocolate chips by hand until evenly distributed throughout. These cookies are easy to through together and yummy! You can have Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 cups of Chocolate Chips.
Chunky is ok if you want some peanut chunks in it. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Mix sugar, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl. Add flour and baking soda. Then add in peanut butter until fully mixed. Lastly mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 12 minutes..
Growing up, my Mom was known for her freezer stash of cookies. She stuck with the same recipe for years, and years, and years. Scoop the dough by the tablespoonful onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (a tablespoon cookie scoop is best for this job) and push the top of the dough to flatten just slightly. Remove them from the oven, and cool right on the pan. Made with loads of chocolate chips and deliciously thick.