OMG Oatmeal Cookies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. This oatmeal cookie contain a cinnamon flavor with dried cranberries and all natural raisins as well. OMG Good Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies OMG Good Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies.
In order to make clean eating breakfast cookies, these simple recipe use only healthy ingredients: oatmeal, whole wheat flour, carrots and honey. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and honey and mix. You can cook OMG Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of OMG Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter (softened).
- Prepare 2 cups of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 cups of rolled oats (toasted).
Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. A few weeks ago I was in the mood to bake cookies. I went rummaging in the cupboards and ran across the container of oatmeal. I love having freshly baked cookies around the home and when I make them I usually double the batch.
OMG Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Toast oats about 10 mins on medium heat..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and honey and mix..
- Combine dry ingredients with oats. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Bake at 375 for 10 mins..
I bake as many as I want and then roll the remaining dough into a. These irresistible cookies are gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and vegan! Healthy oatmeal cookies are great choice for breakfast and delicious idea for lunch box, as well. Don't use quick or instant oats in this oatmeal cookie recipe. Quick oats make less chewy cookies, and instant oats lose their shape and make a dense cookie.