Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. Plus they're quick and easy to make! Either way, you should definitely make these this weekend. With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot.
Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site. It's been my goal this summer to update some of those. Our week of holiday cookie recipes on the blog. You can have Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
They're easy to make and even easier to eat! Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Plus, they're gluten free and easy to make in just one bowl. This is the easiest, softest, best recipe you'll ever try.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Put all ingredients into a bowl, mix until you get a doughy texture and everything is well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Put parchment paper on a tray. Roll some of the dough in your hand into a small ball and place it on the tray. (Press down with a fork to get the original pb cookie look). Sprinkle sugar on cookies (optional)..
- Put cookies in the oven, and wait for around 10 minutes (or until the edges start browning).
These light, flourless cookies, from TV chef Nikki Elkins, are made with everyday ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It's not only my opinion – everybody around me loves them too and. The egg goes in and your cookie batter should be light and.