Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy.
What a huge difference – the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. These easy, soft chocolate chip cookies will ruin your life, destroy your relationships, and consume your soul. They even have a secret ingredient. You can have Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Chef Anna Olson teaches you how to make the best chocolate chip cookies you've ever had! Well, these wonderful homemade cookies are loaded with some incredible ingredients. They are the best chocolate chip cookie I have ever Best chocolate chip cookies I have ever made. These are, these have to be, the best chocolate chip cookies, ever.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had step by step
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
Crispy around the edges, chewy and chocolaty in the middle, and thin, oh so thin. The only way someone doesn't love these, is if they prefer thick cookies instead, which, in that case, makes their opinion invalid, since they're obviously. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. They have the right balance of flavor and texture. I've had a few people mention that their dough is dry and I do not have an egg allergy but was craving chocolate chip cookies and was too lazy to go to the store These are the best chocolate cookies ever!