Strawberry-Ice cream. Our Klondike® Frosted Strawberry Donut Has a Strawberry Flavor & Sweet Swirled Filling. The biggest problem with making strawberry ice cream is that fresh strawberries, which are mostly water, freeze solid when mixed with the ice cream base. You end up with large chunks of strawberry ice cubes in a sea of creamy goodness, and that's kind of a killjoy for me.
Taste of Home has the best strawberry ice cream recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. In a large bowl, combine the milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla, strawberries, and food coloring. OK, so you might know an ice cream specialist or a fancy pants restaurant that makes a stellar strawberry ice cream with fresh strawberries, and it really. You can have Strawberry-Ice cream using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry-Ice cream
- It’s 2 cups of Strawberry pulp (puree).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cups of milk Dairy.
- You need 3 tbsps of cashew Powder(badam Powder).
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon rind.
- You need 5 tbsps of sugar.
This strawberry ice cream is the freshest of fresh. Its so creamy and has the perfect fresh strawberry flavor. But if you want it a little chunkier, with pieces of strawberries throughout then you can just mash the strawberries with a potato. Old Fashioned Strawberry Ice Cream is the best tasting summer dessert.
Strawberry-Ice cream instructions
- Blend strawberry with 2tbsps of sugar and prepare the pulp.
- Soften the eggs in a blender and add one cup of cold milk.Dissolve the almond powder in one cup of warm milk.Mix both well adding sugar. Pour the mixture into a thick bottomed pan and slowly heat overthe fire,continuously stirring for about 10 minutes till the contents becomes thick as custard. Take out from fire and continue stirring till it is cold. Now add vanilla essence and finally the strawberry puree and lemon rind. Pour it into an ice cream tray and keep it for freezing.
- After about one hour or more when the custard starts freezing, take out from the freezer, scrape it into a bowl and whip well in a mixie till it is soft. Fold in the fresh cream and put it back in the freezer. REPEAT whipping the mixture again after 1-2 hours, when it is partially frozen.Allow it to refrigerate in minimum temperature for 7 to 8 hours. Repeat beating just 2 hours before serving The soft fluffy and yummy ice cream with good flavour and attractive colour is ready.Decorate wit….
- Hint: If you want to avoid eggs, use the ice cream powder,instead of milk and eggs. You can also use 3 tbsps of milk powder dissolved in minimum warm water instead of using fresh cream..
Nothing beats creamy ice cream made from scratch, especially when its made with fresh strawberries. This strawberry ice cream recipe is as good as it gets. Egg yolks, cream, and vanilla bean are the base of this decadent dessert! Once the strawberry ice cream custard is completely cold, process it in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions. Transfer the strawberry ice cream to a freezer-proof dish and cover the top with parchment paper directly on the ice cream.