Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie. In large bowl, mix cookie mix, oil, water, egg and peanuts with spoon until soft dough forms. The goal here is to get the entire skillet cookie the same thickness so that it bakes evenly. Firm around the edges and soft and gooey in the center.
Top each one with ice cream and hot fudge sauce for the ultimate cookie dessert. We've went completely overboard with Halloween candy this year. Perfect for a party and a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy. You can have Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie
- Prepare 1 package of Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need cups of Mini unwrapped peanut butter.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup.
- You need of Vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 8 of ” shallow cast iron skillet.
This skillet cookie is a great way to use up leftover candy from Halloween or other parties, and features chocolate chip cookie dough. To take it top level, bring on the creamy vanilla ice cream and some chocolate syrup! I have to tell you all something- For the longest time I resisted buying a cast iron skillet for myself. Years and years ago when I was first married to my first husband, someone bought us a cast iron skillet as a wedding gift.
Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray skillet with cooking spray..
- Make cookie dough according to package instructions, mixing in egg and butter..
- Press dough into the skillet using your hands. Can also spray the back of a large spoon with cooking spray and use that to press the dough down. You want it flat and even all over..
- Push peanut butter cups into the dough, about 1 inches apart..
- Bake approximately 35 mins until the outer edges are browned and middle is done..
- Serve with chocolate syrup and ice cream..
Then just smooth everything into the skillet and bake until the edges are set and the center is still a bit soft. Last summer I bought a cast iron skillet specifically to make my s'mores dip and since then we've used it mostly to make bacon and the roommates like to take it camping. Other than that my beautiful, fabulous cast iron just kind of sits in the cabinet and doesn't really see the. Baked in a cast iron skillet, it's the perfect all-in-one decadent dessert to share with pals, especially when served warm with a scoop of ice cream. A cookie goes from ordinary to extraordinary when baked in a skillet.