*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie!
And yes, it's worth the wait. The reason this whole cookie cake came up in the first place was because Ava doesn't like traditional birthday cake. An easy to make and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake that's perfect for any occasion. You can have *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s of Optional Frosting.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- You need 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. I made this for a "Happy First Day of School" treat. It was easy to make and turned out great!
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
I kept the leftovers for snack bars. I am overall very pleased with the taste. These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients! No baking powder or baking soda required for these cookies! I created this simple chocolate chip cookie recipe that comes together quickly and uses things that you probably only have in your pantry!