Cornflakes cookies. Get Instant Access to Cornflakes Cookies Recipe. View the Original Recipes Available Online. In a large saucepan stir together sugar and corn syrup.
As soon as the sugar mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and corn flakes, mix until corn flakes are evenly coated in sugar mixture. Use an ice cream scoop to drop cookies onto parchment or wax paper as quickly as possible before mixture starts to cool and harden. The Cornflake Cookies are the perfect combination of soft and chewy in the middle and perfectly crispy on the edges. You can have Cornflakes cookies using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cornflakes cookies
- You need 2 Cups of sugar.
- You need 4 Cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 box of cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 2 Cups of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 Cup of margarine.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 cup of cornflakes crumbs.
- It’s of Chocolate for dipping.
They have a great flavor and the addition of the cornflakes gives them a little something extra that makes them quite irresistible, especially when warm! They make a delicious movie snack but would also be a perfect edible gift! Place on cookie sheet and flatten with a fork dipped in water. In a large bowl, mix together the canola oil, margarine, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
Cornflakes cookies instructions
- Put the first 10 ingredients in a bowl, make cookie dough.
- Make balls and roll, in cornflakes crumbs, press them down and bake..
- Cook the topping, put on the cookie, then dipped in chocolate..
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Mix in the cornflakes cereal, oats, chocolate chips and walnuts. Decorations are also made easy with just some crushed nuts or chopped Maraschino cherries. These cookies are extremely popular in Singapore and Malaysia during 'Hari Raya', a celebration by the Muslim community.