Oatmeal Rolled Cookies. Want To Learn How To Make Oatmeal Cookies? Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture and mix well. In a medium bowl combine rolled oats, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. You can have Oatmeal Rolled Cookies using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Rolled Cookies
- You need 5 spoon of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 of small pack raisen.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare Half of cup flour.
- Prepare 3 spoon of cornflour.
- You need Half of cup brown sugar.
- You need Half of tsp baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
Cool: Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture.
Oatmeal Rolled Cookies step by step
- Firstly mix dry ingredients first. Second, mix all wet ings. Then combined all. Then mix properly until all are properly combined. Brush the baking tray with melted butter and place the mixture. Make sure to place them apart because it will rise while baking..
- Pre heat oven for 250 degrees. Bake for 10 mins.
My mom makes oatmeal cookies every year for Christmas. No cookie you can buy at the store compares to the flavor and chewy texture of a warm homemade Oatmeal cookie. My Best-Ever Oatmeal Cookies recipe makes the tastiest oatmeal cookies, featuring toasty rolled oats, chewy plump raisins, and a sweet cinnamon-y center. Don't use quick or instant oats in this oatmeal cookie recipe. Quick oats make less chewy cookies, and instant oats lose their shape and make a dense cookie.