Soft Ginger Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Big Soft Ginger Cookies. These nicely spiced, big soft ginger cookies are perfect for folks who like the flavor of ginger but don't care for crunchy gingersnaps. —Barbara Gray, Boise, Idaho. These ginger cookies are perfectly soft and chewy, spiced with lots of ginger, cinnamon and cloves, easy to make, and irresistibly delicious.
These cookies are soft and chewy with a little. These soft Gingerbread Cookies get more compliments than any other cookie recipes I have ever "These are the best ginger cookies I've ever had." "I didn't even know I liked gingersnap cookies. You can make them with Description. You can cook Soft Ginger Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft Ginger Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of Margarine.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar to roll.
These soft-baked Ginger Cookies, or Gingerdoodles, are the quintessential Christmas cookie! How to Make the Softest Ginger Cookie. Soft Ginger Cookies are simple to make, and an absolute crowd pleaser for any holiday party. These Soft-Baked Ginger Cookies are an even easier and healthier version of those.
Soft Ginger Cookies step by step
- Cream Margarine and Sugar together until smooth..
- Add the egg and molasses and blend well..
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger..
- Stir in the flour..
- Scoop cookies out using a 1/2 TB measuring spoon and roll into balls. Then roll the balls in the rolling sugar and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. If sticky, chill the dough before rolling..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will flatten as they bake..
- Remove onto cooling rack and serve..
No need to roll and flatten the dough, and no refined sugar coating. Ginger Cookies are aptly named, as they are both ginger colored and ginger flavored. Soft Gingersnap Cookies-these cookies are a holiday favorite. Add them to your Christmas cookie Our house smelled amazing while the cookies were baking. You really can't go wrong with a ginger cookie.