Brownie Cookies. Great For Breakfast Time Or Any Time. Get A Bite Of The Sweet Taste Of Real Chocolate! Little Bites® Muffins Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
Add eggs to oil and cocoa mixture one egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Also known as "brookies," this genius dessert mashup combines two of your favorite treats into one, making the ultimate dessert. See what the hype is all about by making our tried-and-true brownie cookie recipes. You can cook Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- It’s 2/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Plowing through Life in the Country. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt it in the microwave. Beat vegetable shortening and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
Beat in one egg until completely incorporated. Beat in last egg along with vanilla extract and water. Brownie Mix Cookies Recipe Notes: – These cookies are a little temperamental when it comes to baking time. You see, they cook pretty quickly, and one extra minute could mean a not-so-fudgy center (wahhhh, nobody want's that). These chocolate brownie cookies are everything you love about a good, fudgy, crinkly brownie…in a cookie!