Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies
- You need 1 can of seamless cresent roll dough.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese – room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies instructions
- With a hand mixer. Beat sugar , cream cheese, vanilla extract together until smooth..
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Stretch dough out slightly. It should be in the shape of a rectangle..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of the dough.leaving a little edge about 1/2". Sprinkle with chocolate chips on top of the cheese layer..
- Roll the dough up tightly. And wrap in plastic wrap. Refigerate for 2 hours. Or overnight..
- When chilled. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Slice 1/4" slices.Bake on prepared cookie sheet. 12-14 minutes. Until they appear golden Brown. Transfer to cooling rack. Eat warm or at room temperature. Enjoy..