Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce. This Cheesecake recipe shows up for all I was thinking of making three mini cheesecakes for different toppings and/or for freezing a few. That's why I love these mini no bake cheesecakes with blueberry sauce. Individually portioned, so it's allllll for me!
You can also make the mini cheesecakes with apricots, raspberries or plums. The latter taste especially good as a sauce with a little cinnamon! Homemade Blueberry Sauce comes together in just a few minutes. You can have Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Gram Cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 Pkg (8 oz) of Cream Cheese, Soften).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Try a spoonful with your morning yogurt, dolloped over a stack of pancakes, or spooned on top of cheesecake for a delicious treat! I seriously can't get over the fact that our little babe goes back to school in a month. This No Bake Cheesecake with fresh blueberry sauce is total dessert bliss! The texture is amazingly melt-in-your-mouth light and fluffy (similar to a mousse) and has the best decadent flavor.
Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce instructions
- Preheat 325, line 6 miffin cup with paper.
- Mix Graham Cracker and butter well, spoon in to muffin cups, press down with a shot glass.
- Bake for 5 min, remove, keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sugar (abput 5 minute total) add egg and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spoon in mixture evenly, also to the rim. Bake for 25 min.
- Cool in pan completely before removing to chill in fridge. Serve with homemaker blueberry sauce.
Rich and creamy, paired with a sweet and lightly tangy taste. Nothing beats cheesecake for dessert at any time of the year. Custard-based cheesecake batter baked to perfection then topped with blueberry filling. Amazing on cheesecake, pancakes, crepes, French Toast, etc. and SO EASY. This Blueberry Sauce turns everything it touches into foodie gold.